DPL v2 Trading System
DPL v2 Trading System
Original website: https://www.ebay.com/itm/333173676366?hash=item4d92b2d94e:g:R5AAAOSwEP9cXdLA
Content: Indicators: ©Arrow Bands.ex4, ©Bar Bands.ex4, ©Bid Ask.ex4, ©Candle Shadow.ex4, ©Clock.ex4, ©Dayz.ex4, ©EE-Laguerre.ex4, ©Fibo Level.ex4, ©Pips Meter.ex4, ©Price Border.ex4, ©Spread.ex4, ©Super Trend.ex4, ©Trend Vol.ex4, Template: DPL-v2.tpl, Sounds: alert.wav, connect.wav, disconnect.wav, How to install MT4 files.pdf
DPL V2 is a trading system designed to trade in the foreign exchange market. It is definitely a trend following strategy. This trading system is really a cool one. It is not complicated like many trading systems out there. This trading system is compatible with any time frames ranging from 1 minute to daily. Trading with DPL v2 is really comfortable and easy. Any trader with basic knowledge of forex trading can trade with this system. However, this trading system is designed to both newbie and expert traders. IF one becomes unable to trade with this system profitably one should understand that it is not the system that is not working it is their trading behavior that is making their trades lose. If you don’t have a proper trading habits you will lose with any system regardless of how good the systems are. Self discipline is the key to success in trading. While proper system like this is used with complete self discipline, the trading game become automatically very easy for the traders.
Let’s get back to our system.
- Candle Shadow: It is a special kind of custom made chart which is named as candle shadow. It basically looks like a Heiken ashi chart. This custom built chart helps to smooth the price action. See how well the prices are smoothed in this type of chart. Those are actually created using the averages of the real price actions.
- Price Border: It is the various levels of support and resistance lines that are formed on the main chart window. Generally those price borders above the price represents the potential resistance and the price reversal zones while the price borders below the price represents the potential support zones and the price reversal zones. We will be looking to buy/sell in these reversal zones.
- Laguerre-ACS: These are the momentum indicator that looks like RSI but it is not a RSI. We assume that the price is overbought when the Laguerre momentum is above 0.85 level while we assume that the price is oversold when the Laguerre is below the level of 0.15.
- Super Trend: Super Trend is simply a histogram that appears on the indicator window at the bottom of the chart. Super trend comes in two colors, red and white.
- Bar Bands: Bar Bands works as a filter tool in this system. When the Bar Bands show the white color we understand that the current market is in average up and vice versa.
Buying Conditions Using DPL V2 System.
- Market price should be above the Candle shadow indicator and it should start forming the white bars.
- Laguerre-ACS should be below 0.15 level.
- Price should be in the price border support zone.
- Super Trend should be white in color.
- Bar Bands should be white in color.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- You should take your profits when the Super Trend and the Bar Bands turn red.
Selling Conditions Using DPL V2 System.
- Market price should be below the Candle shadow indicator and it should start forming the black bars.
- Laguerre-ACS should be above 0.85 level.
- Price should be in the price border resistance zone.
- Super Trend should be red in color.
- Bar Bands should be red in color.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- You should take your profits when the Super Trend and the Bar Bands turn white